IG Patagonia Men's Woolyester Jacket
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
With heritage design lines, our warm Woolyester Fleece Jacket is made with a modern blend of recycled wool, polyester and nylon fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Fabric Blend: Made with a blend of 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber patterned fleece
- Full-Length Center-Front Zipper: Full-zip with zip-through collar, Vislon® zipper and a twill-tape pull for easy handling
- Handwarmer Pockets: Side-entry handwarmer pockets trimmed with twill tape hold your essentials and protect your hands in cool weather
- Soft Rib-Knit Cuffs and Hem: Rib-knit trim on cuffs and hem keeps your warmth inside and provides all-day comfort
- Hip Length: The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
- Weight: 482 g (17 oz)
- Materials: 7.2-oz 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber patterned fleece
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn